Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Bracamonte

Old Nintendo Games

Does anyone know what stores except GameStop sell old Nintendo Games for old systems such as the NES, Super NES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, GBA, and N64? I know they sell them online, but they're expensive.

eBay would be your best bet. GameStop has bought most of the gaming chains in NYC. EB Games, FUNCOland and a bunch of other stores.

I'm a Nintendo fanatic and I have bought same games from http://www.triforcegamez.com/index.php in the past. They've always had a pretty good selection in the past, but I don't know what's going on with it now. Check it out...
:eek: a girl gamer? Marry me! B):cool:

:eek: a girl gamer? Marry me! :P:cool:

LOL - yeah, but I'm an old school gamer. I'm into the classics like Kung Fu, Tetris, Mario Bros, Sonic, etc. Don't get me wrong, I do have some new faves for my PS3, but I miss the ABAB>start>BA codes - :P

LOL - yeah, but I'm an old school gamer. I'm into the classics like Kung Fu, Tetris, Mario Bros, Sonic, etc. Don't get me wrong, I do have some new faves for my PS3, but I miss the ABAB>start>BA codes - :P

I've been gaming since the Sega Master System. I have all of that on my PC. I have emulators for all the old systems. :) We need to hang out now :P

I've been gaming since the Sega Master System. I have all of that on my PC. I have emulators for all the old systems. :P We need to hang out now :P

Old school game night - :cool: I had been looking for some good classic games and one of my genius friends gave me some emulators. Awesome! :tup::)