Is there a way to delete posts?

R32 3348

Reason I'm asking is because I just rediscovered the wonderful tool known as the multi-quote button. Since I spend a lot of time on Rider Diaries I'm used to quoting messages individually. Right now I just made 3 posts quoting 3 different people in a thread. Is there a way to delete these posts, and if there isn't, is it possible to make that feature?

If you need a post deleted, just ask a a mod or admin. The reason there is no delete post option, is that someone could intentionally or accidently delete the first post, or delete comments they made vs standing behind them etc.

:)

- A

Maybe an option like a double-check may prevent these from happening... Such as: clicked [DELETE POST] and have a page that says Confirm Delete Post? with options of [OK], [EDIT] and [CANCEL]... That is from my expirence on another forum which closed back in 2004...

I'm sure this forum differs from many others in it's functionality, but I think Andy detailed the reason as to why Harry may have chosen not to make this option available. :)

Archived