Any interesting G/O's this weekend?

duelingdragons

I don't get that page.. maybe I'm an idiot.

Isn't there an option that shows you all upcoming G/O's?

I don't want to have to pick by line and by date... =\

That's how it used to be before but they changed it to what you see now.

I don't get that page.. maybe I'm an idiot.

Isn't there an option that shows you all upcoming G/O's?

I don't want to have to pick by line and by date... =\

While on the Service Advisories page, click on the calendar icon, then click on "28" (or "27" if you want to know the service changes for tomorrow), make sure "All Routes including Buses" is selected, and click the Submit button. From there, you'll be able to see all of the service changes on the subway as well as on some bus routes. If you decide to know about the service changes on any other weekend, you can scroll through the months on the calendar by clicking on ">" and select a date on a Saturday or a Sunday.

While on the Service Advisories page, click on the calendar icon, then click on "28", make sure "All Routes including Buses" is selected, and click the Submit button. From there, you'll be able to see all of the service changes on the subway as well as on some bus routes. If you decide to know about the service changes on any other weekend, you can scroll through the months on the calendar by clicking on ">" and select a date on a Saturday or a Sunday.

Perfectly said. Thanks for bailing me out.:cool:

Well one Interseting G/O is the Washington Heights Bound (A) rerouting via the (F) from Jay to W4

and (Q) via the (N) to Astoria, although less interseted seeing that it has been going there every weekend for a month..

BTW you moving to NYC?

Well one Interseting G/O is the Washington Heights Bound (A) rerouting via the (F) from Jay to W4

and (Q) via the (N) to Astoria, although less interseted seeing that it has been going there every weekend for a month..

BTW you moving to NYC?

Yeah I'm moving.. I keep pushing it back because I'm trying to find a job BEFORE I get up there.. hopefully I'll be able to land it soon. And then I can just chill @ that job until I get called up by the MTA in like, 3 years. LOL.

wtf.. no (5) this weekend except Dyre Ave. Shuttle? =( (5) is my favorite line!

Yeah I'm moving.. I keep pushing it back because I'm trying to find a job BEFORE I get up there.. hopefully I'll be able to land it soon. And then I can just chill @ that job until I get called up by the MTA in like, 3 years. LOL.

wtf.. no (5) this weekend except Dyre Ave. Shuttle? =( (5) is my favorite line!

Ther is (3)(S) Train is provided by (4)(S) using R142 due no (3) bet Franklin & Utica Avs and no (4) east of Atlantic Av with free (S) Bus replacing trains bet Franklin and Utica Avs.

BTW you moving to NYC?

Not as interesting as when they had the (F) replacing the (C) line to Euclid one weekend not too long ago. That was pretty cool. I should have rode the (G) that weekend because it was going out to Coney Island.

Most of the time they are a major pain in the groin. I can't count on my hands how many times the (1) was cut at 14th Street. That's the line i use the most on weekends so when its out, I have to walk all the way to Wall Street for the (2)/(3). I hate being on either one when they're making local stops. Sometimes the G/Os are cool because you get to see a train outside its normal route. But in the greater scheme of things they're annoying because they seem to show up when I need to get somewhere fast. Maybe this weekend they'll actually announce no uptown (R) trains at Rector St.

Archived