Bus Operator Jackets

Smoot178

You mean the zip up sweater? If so, only employees can order that if they want to pay for it. The other way for employees to get it, is when it is time for new uniforms that TA pays for. Wonder when that will disappear from our contracts.......

You mean the zip up sweater? If so, only employees can order that if they want to pay for it. The other way for employees to get it, is when it is time for new uniforms that TA pays for. Wonder when that will disappear from our contracts.......

Is it possiable to By the jackets without being an employee?

Not from the company who sells makes them. Maybe without a patch. The company is VF Imagewear.........

I checked the website but nothing/ Damn I would love to wear West Farms Depot jacket

Besides Buses do they have subways versions, like an NTT on the back or something, or by yard =/?

I checked the website but nothing/ Damn I would love to wear West Farms Depot jacket

Besides Buses do they have subways versions, like an NTT on the back or something, or by yard =/?

That website won't let you into the TA part of the website, it's a special one, and you need a pass and SSN. Those jackets with the logos of buses and/or trains, are not TA stuff. Someone in the depots, and RTO has someone make those jackets. Just ask a driver or T/O. Some only do it for employees. They cost about $160........

That website won't let you into the TA part of the website, it's a special one, and you need a pass and SSN. Those jackets with the logos of buses and/or trains, are not TA stuff. Someone in the depots, and RTO has someone make those jackets. Just ask a driver or T/O. Some only do it for employees. They cost about $160........
ah, so THAT'S why I've seen RTO jackets with a R160 looking train on the back. Has the train and "NIGHHAWKS, MOVING NYC AT NIGHT"

and the MTA is ok with it? I thought they were strict with uniforms. If they don't care, I want a fitted new era cap with the MTA logo in the front. I don't like those adjustable one size fits all caps that I see T/Os wear.

I could have sworn I have seen them (the fitted caps).

Only cap i've ever seen is a manhattanville depot hat that belonged to bus operator that i see on the (NJT) train from time to time.

- A

Perhaps you could hook some of us up? I'd definitely buy one!

Archived