Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
B41

My crazy railfan avdventure due to today's snowstorm

You guys will love this!!!:cool:

This was my trip to IKEA in Brooklyn

1: (1) to 42 St-Times Sq

2: (Q) to 34 St

3: (B) to Brighton Beach

Delay#1: There was a sick passenger at Prospect Park, so I was delayed for 10 minutes, then at Brighton Beach, waited another 10 minutes and somehow got the same (Q) train I got at 34th then delay#2: there was this one teen who kicked the door to the operator of the train because of a red signal, then the operator kicked him out and yelled at me just because I was smiling.

4: When I finally got to CI, I caught the (D) just in time but then we went via Sea Beach on the (N) because of signal problems at 9th Avenue. I also saw 2 sets of R68 on the (N). I got off at 36th, waited another 10 minutes for the (R), then it finally came and I rode to 4 Av-9 St and then rode the B77 to IKEA.

Good Story right guys? :P

well it was kind of dis-respectful to smile,but still he didnt have to yell at you

I know but wasn't trying to get his attention.