A Camera Miracle

R68 Subway Car

Today, as I finished school on the way to take the train to railfan, my Canon S5 IS and the small bag that it was in fell out of my book bag, which had opened up when I had on my back. I had thought the camera was lost and then a lady ran down the street with the camera and bag. The camera and bag survived the fall and I did not loose a single notebook or textbook. It was one hell of a miracle that I still have this camera so that I could post today's photos! I am thankful to Jesus that my camera is safe and sound and still functioning tonight.

Today, as I finished school on the way to take the train to railfan, my Canon S5 IS and the small bag that it was in fell out of my book bag, which had opened up when I had on my back. I had thought the camera was lost and then a lady ran down the street with the camera and bag. The camera and bag survived the fall and I did not loose a single notebook or textbook. It was one hell of a miracle that I still have this camera so that I could post today's photos! I am thankful to Jesus that my camera is safe and sound and still functioning tonight.

Thank god your camera didn't messed up......similar thing happened to me but with my cell phone. I didn't know it was missing til I was 3 blocks down on the Q3 bus and when I found it, it was crushed to death and boy was it pissed off!

On past Tuesday on St. Patrick Day, when I got off (1) at 86th St after visiting New South Ferry, my dispersal camera that have few shots of New South Ferry fall down onto roadbet, but good thing not on rail. I went to tell the agent and after I came back to 86th St in 1-hour, she got my camera back. It was still good condition.

Archived