South Ferry to Mets photo trip

metsfan

Anyone up for a trip from south ferry (1) to mets (7)??

I want to go on a day they have a game, perhaps i'll do the trip before the game then go to the game. I dunno yet.

Any ideas? I can only do it on weds & thurs & not april 16th.

- (A)

I've been debating if I will be going to a game this year. I'm not happy with the prices of the tickets.

I agree, however i'm not going to deliver my final answer till i go. I've heard that concessions will be cheaper by ~1 dollar.......

- A

Yankees tickets cost a lot more than Mets tickets?

They do, but 15 dollars for far away seats vs 5 dollars just last season is a 300% increase. Ticket prices, especially for games against say, the nationals, need to follow the traditional pattern, not have the same higher price for every game, plus even higher prices for more in demand games. Not only that, but you can't get closer to the field without paying even more. I got loge level seats a bunch of times for 20 bucks. Good luck getting that price this season.

But anyways this is about a photo trip, not ticket prices or such.

Any ideas? Was thinking about starting in hoboken, taking the hoboken-wtc PATH train, then the (2)(3) from park place to chambers, then (1) to SF, chill around battery park for a bit, then take (1) to times sq, and catch the shuttle to GCT for some food then take the (7) out to see the stadium.

- A

Anyone up for a trip from south ferry (1) to mets (7)??

I want to go on a day they have a game, perhaps i'll do the trip before the game then go to the game. I dunno yet.

Any ideas? I can only do it on weds & thurs & not april 16th.

- (A)

According to MTA LIRR Press, opening season is Sunday, March 29th.

I cannot do on April Fool's Day because I am attending Subway Challenge with member of Rider's Dairies.

Archived