(F) at Avenue N

MattTrain

I took these (F) train photographs at Avenue N, the same day I last took the R160B on the (F) because it terminated at Kings Highway. There is one R46 and one R32 train going towards Manhattan. Here are the photos.

099.jpg

100.jpg

101.jpg

102.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

105.jpg

106.jpg

107.jpg

108.jpg

109.jpg

110.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

These are nice shots.

Trains are looking good, R32s seems to be in decent cosmetic shape.

What's the reason for the red paint on the threshold? I've heard going to Pitkin, that some of the Rs were hitting something, and that it indicated if they have cabs or not.

The Rs hitting something is making most sense as not all of the trains in Pitkin have red threshold plates and these seem to be B cars in the pics.

Good shots.

Thank you very much!

These are nice shots.

What's the reason for the red paint on the threshold? I've heard going to Pitkin, that some of the Rs were hitting something, and that it indicated if they have cabs or not.

The Rs hitting something is making most sense as not all of the trains in Pitkin have red threshold plates and these seem to be B cars in the pics.

R32 cars are great on the (F). They are in great condition to run for at least a couple of years more.

Are the threshold plates painted red on R32 cars 3928 and 3929?

It's hard to tell.

I'm not really sure about that...

Nice!

Thank you.

Nice pics!

Thanks a lot.

Nice pix and I'll miss the R-32's, B)!

Yep, I'll miss the R32 cars too, thanks a lot!

These are nice shots.

They have been on there, Those cars were at Pitkin/207 before then they went to Jamaica to replace Phase II R32's, Those Are staying at Jamaica, Currently All the R32's that went back to the (A)/© are assignned to 207th st yard. But the plates colors are there because if the subway car hits something Then They can tell if it hit something or not.

They have been on there, Those cars were at Pitkin/207 before then they went to Jamaica to replace Phase II R32's, Those Are staying at Jamaica, Currently All the R32's that went back to the (A)/© are assignned to 207th st yard. But the plates colors are there because if the subway car hits something Then They can tell if it hit something or not.

Which cars went back recently?

Archived