Wrestle mania 25

R421969

Anyone saw wrestle mania 25? To me the best parts of the show were austin saying farewell...sean michaels vs taker...and jerico vs the legends...more specifically ricky the dragon steamboat...wasnt he just amazing??? He indeed took jerico to school like he said he would. and then the next night on raw he put on another show. any reactions from wwe fans?

In my opinion. HBK vs The Phenom was the show stealer and the best match of the night. Both WWE Championship matches sucked, the Money In The Bank was alright. The Intercontinental Title Match was funny, but that only happened cause JBL is going back to commentary soon. Matt vs Jeff was ok. Jericho vs The Legends...sucked hardcore.... Hell, TNA can make better matches than these.....Their announcers just suck so much lol...

Overall. I give the show 5/10. HBK vs Undertaker was THE best batch of the night. Everything else kinda sucked. WWE is totally losing their flare and trying to resurrect old school storylines.

imo, whats the point of even casting a world title match if cena is gonna win everytime. its not just this, but overall just predictable. Orton Should have won; this would have pushed the legacy as a more dominant stable...and batista...omg here we go again, is it just me or is batista just boring as hell. atleast cena is funny sometimes....SOMETIMES. Oh yeah and I guess the mcman hemsley faction is making a one night come back at backlash

Archived