Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Qns Blvd Dom

SCANS of the new LIBus Schedule format

As it was said on subchat about a few weeks ago, there was a report on the new schedule format for LIBus. Well I came upon 1 of the new schedules today in Hempestead Bus Terminal and this was the only line that was there in the schedule racks with this format. Enjoy the scans!

NewCover.jpg

LIBusNewSchedule.jpg

N23Weekday.jpg

N23NewMap.jpg

N23Weekend.jpg

That's nice!!

I hope the MTA expands this design into other bus routes, including those of MTA Bus and MABSTOA. This schedule is pretty informative (esp. the transfer information) compared to other schedules I've seen.

That's nice!!

I hope the MTA expands this design into other bus routes, including those of MTA Bus and MABSTOA. This schedule is pretty informative (esp. the transfer information) compared to other schedules I've seen.

Thanks! I pretty much like the LIBus layout a lot!

Thanks! I pretty much like the LIBus layout a lot!

I learned a lot about this route just from seeing this schedule. I have never been on the LIB before.

Yea, I like the new schedule as well; picked up the N79 one today ;) Glad that it was updated to show that indeed the 79 goes to Mineola Intermodal on Sundays!

That's nice!!

Yeah and NYCT Bus (Queens, Bklyn, SI).

What about NYC Subway, MNRR, LIRR?

I learned a lot about this route just from seeing this schedule. I have never been on the LIB before.

Very interesting to know! I have happen to know a handful of routes by picking up random timetables!

Like the O7NG on the front.

Agree. I will miss seeing the O5 CNG on front of it!

Yea, I like the new schedule as well; picked up the N79 one today :) Glad that it was updated to show that indeed the 79 goes to Mineola Intermodal on Sundays!

Yea I agree. The N79 going to Mineola 7 Days a week started with this new schedule. It makes a lot of sense to do that!

Yeah and NYCT Bus (Queens, Bklyn, SI).

What about NYC Subway, MNRR, LIRR?

I guess it could work in a way.

i like this kind of display the true fleet of lib is the orion V cng. but the 14** and up to 1523are good busses and the 05 cngs. with the orange route signs.

These are really good scans of timetables, I think these look better than NYC Transit and MTA Bus.