Q25 College Pt. -Jamaica

Q65 College Pt. -Jamaica

Q34 Willets Pt. -Jamaica

Q66 Main St Flushing -Queens Plaza/ 51st Northern Blvd

Q27 Main St Flushing - Cambria HTS

Q44 Jamaica Sutphin -Bronx

Q20 Jamaica Sutphin -College Pt.

OK B/O Fill out the rest. Put us on the Queens Map

Q53 is pretty busy. good thing it's limited. to be comfortable with the line you must have a lead foot. that's why i love do this line. honestly all road ops ive talk to they dont check up on the line. one way trip in the afternoon they give 1hr and 15mins to make it. I make it in 50min with a packed bus. you just got select your bus right. the worst out LGA depot would be Q33,Q49,Q29

I'm surprised threadstarter listed all those routes that travel in/through Flushing, and not mention the Q58... that route is definitely up there in terms of usage throughout the day...

Anyway, keeping this strictly MTABus related....

As was mentioned, Q53 is another horse... When ppl. get fed up with waiting for, or (trying to) sardine their way onto a Q11 @ Woodhaven/QB, they all run to the Q53...

You can put the Q10 & the Q11 in this list also....

Q53 is pretty busy. good thing it's limited. to be comfortable with the line you must have a lead foot. that's why i love do this line. honestly all road ops ive talk to they dont check up on the line. one way trip in the afternoon they give 1hr and 15mins to make it. I make it in 50min with a packed bus. you just got select your bus right. the worst out LGA depot would be Q33,Q49,Q29

I have to agree. I approve with the way you drive your bus! I may have been on your bus without knowing! I take the Q53 from time to time and I tend to get quite fast buses on there!

Q25 College Pt. -Jamaica

Q65 College Pt. -Jamaica

Q34 Willets Pt. -Jamaica

Q66 Main St Flushing -Queens Plaza/ 51st Northern Blvd

Q27 Main St Flushing - Cambria HTS

Q44 Jamaica Sutphin -Bronx

Q20 Jamaica Sutphin -College Pt.

OK B/O Fill out the rest. Put us on the Queens Map

Q11 Q53 Q58

Archived