NY Councilman Calls For Removal of Lane Bryant Subway Ads: “The F train has gone R-rated.”

Union Tpke

I'm not taking it seriously I know it was a joke R68/As are not that fat actually the fatest subway cars would be the R44/R46

The R44/46s have an excess of skin?

<_<

Am I the only one who finds it interesting, that of all the examples he could have gone with, Greenfield used Spongebob in his rant? A show where violent things happen in almost every episode, and the name of the main setting of the show is BIKINI Bottom? Holy shit.

I love it. The ads help pay the freight so you get rid the ads and raise the price of the fare. And for the F train to PG rating then clean them on a regular basis. Things which the politicos get involved in to get name in the paper to show they are supposedly doing something is beyond belief.

I don't understand what the fuss is about. These moms need to realize that their little Timmy is gonna see his first pair of D's eventually. Why stop it from happening now? He sees them every time he's at the beach.

Let them place whatever ads they want. I can't stand it when people make a big deal over nothing.

Archived