Taking the M22 to New Places

XD40s to Manhattan again? Great catch.

Nice!

Are they staying? Whenever I go to NYC again, I'd like to get some as they are clearly outnumbered in Manhattan

All XD40s are in Brooklyn.

Thanks guys! As for the first shot, it was just a codebreak. 

As for Manhattan, the only route with them is the B39.

I never understood why the B39, the shortest route in the entire system, got the new buses.

New Flyer 504, go to between 96th and 191st Street in Manhattan on weekends when there is construction on the (1). I caught a New Tech bus on the shuttle route.

I never understood why the B39, the shortest route in the entire system, got the new buses.

New Flyer 504, go to between 96th and 191st Street in Manhattan on weekends when there is construction on the (1). I caught a New Tech bus on the shuttle route.

It's not a matter of being short or not. GA got the XD40's (to replace their older fleet), so they'll appear on any GA line at any time, including the B39. 

Thanks for the tip.

Archived