Hmmm, something's different about this Q32, but I can't put my hand on it...

Man, CS is really short on buses. JA and QV buses everywhere - JA 4900 on the Q28, two QV buses (an NG and an OG) on the Q31, and two different JA 49xx buses on the Q20B. Nice catch. Wish I could be out there catching these loans. 

Must be a QV loan. CS really needs those extra buses with those Orion Vs dying off.

Nice pictures.

Thanks Man!

Man, CS is really short on buses. JA and QV buses everywhere - JA 4900 on the Q28, two QV buses (an NG and an OG) on the Q31, and two different JA 49xx buses on the Q20B. Nice catch. Wish I could be out there catching these loans. 

They should be out there for the rest of the summer, given CS has a lot of old buses which need more maintenance. I can't wait until the Xcelsior order comes in to replace them. It'll give those riders at least a bit more comfort.

OG QV buses are common during the non-summer periods because the Q31 has a lot of trippers during the PM. It's easy to catch some on it, and LFS's.

Thanks Man!

They should be out there for the rest of the summer, given CS has a lot of old buses which need more maintenance. I can't wait until the Xcelsior order comes in to replace them. It'll give those riders at least a bit more comfort.

OG QV buses are common during the non-summer periods because the Q31 has a lot of trippers during the PM. It's easy to catch some on it, and LFS's.

I've seen lately CS has been putting out lots of OGs and CNGs. QV Still putting out OGs. I think Stengel has a few XD40's? Correct me if im wrong

Archived