(F) Train via the (E) Line along Archer Avenue (MTA Fastrack)

Taken 9/23/15. THE WAIT IS OVER!!!! We've all waited for the impossible to happen. For two weeks, due to Fastrack construction, (F) Trains were rerouted over the (E) Line between Briarwood and Jamaica Center. At Jamaica Center, R160s changed programs between the (E) & (F) Trains. These announcements were recorded from Roosevelt Island to Jamaica Center. Video was taken at Supthin Blvd-Archer Av-JFK Airport, both Jamaica Center and Manhattan/Brooklyn-bound trains at the (E) Train platform.

IND Queens Blvd Line

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that has actually happened before, although unplanned in most cases IIRC. Regardless of that, great footage.

I know, I know. There was this one time, I caught an (F) train at Jamaica Center back in February due to a broken rail along Hillside Av. Thanks for the comment, really appreciate it. RATE, COMMENT, SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS, AND SUB TO MY CHANNEL ????

I saw an (F) train with a Jamaica Center sign. Yesterday I saw an (E) in the morning with a Kew Gardens-Union Turnpike sign I rarely see that on the (E).

So will this reroute cause (E) service to be affected in any way or can they both terminate there with no problem.

I saw an (F) train with a Jamaica Center sign. Yesterday I saw an (E) in the morning with a Kew Gardens-Union Turnpike sign I rarely see that on the (E).

So will this reroute cause (E) service to be affected in any way or can they both terminate there with no problem.

No because when they do it overnights, trains are already on long headways. Just gotta find the right crew to take that (F) back out, which was the problem when I caught it about 2 weeks ago.

At the same time they were doing this fastrack, they had (E) and (F) trains going local and dropping out at Forest Hills, while the express ones went all the way to Jamaica

No because when they do it overnights, trains are already on long headways. Just gotta find the right crew to take that (F) back out, which was the problem when I caught it about 2 weeks ago.

At the same time they were doing this fastrack, they had (E) and (F) trains going local and dropping out at Forest Hills, while the express ones went all the way to Jamaica

Doesn't it either go NIS or turn to an (E) at Jamaica Center?

• 1 month later...

Archived