Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Pu3rToRoCk8947

I just wanted to introduce myself,my name is pedro and i am currently living in Brooklyn.I currently work in retail.Born in Puerto Rico and raised in Brooklyn.Happy to join this forum and hope to make many friends,thanks for letting me join your family.

well thats kool. Theres also other people too. But great to see another person with knowledge! =)

Read added: R33WF had a question regarding Delancey st exits [bMT/IND Forums]

Edited by mark1447

well that is a good question,i tried finding an answer for that one for awhile.don't know the answer to that one,but i will find out.i'm having the same problem with the 45th street R station in Sunset Park,Brooklyn.There used to be an additional exit only on the 95 street bound platform,going to 44th street exit,yet no evidence of the passageway.street level when transit workers are working one can see the staircase going down.

I just wanted to introduce myself,my name is pedro and i am currently living in Brooklyn.I currently work in retail.Born in Puerto Rico and raised in Brooklyn.Happy to join this forum and hope to make many friends,thanks for letting me join your family.

was good bro

well that is a good question,i tried finding an answer for that one for awhile.don't know the answer to that one,but i will find out.i'm having the same problem with the 45th street R station in Sunset Park,Brooklyn.There used to be an additional exit only on the 95 street bound platform,going to 44th street exit,yet no evidence of the passageway.street level when transit workers are working one can see the staircase going down.
I know the exit, it's been sealed up with concrete but I still know where it used to exit because I saw them seal it up.

Wow,small world Luis.it's nice to know that you are on this forum.hey we definitely have to catch that ride on the 6 line like we spoke about,that's the only line i haven't railfanned yet lol.