Pu3rToRoCk8947

well that is a good question,i tried finding an answer for that one for awhile.don't know the answer to that one,but i will find out.i'm having the same problem with the 45th street R station in Sunset Park,Brooklyn.There used to be an additional exit only on the 95 street bound platform,going to 44th street exit,yet no evidence of the passageway.street level when transit workers are working one can see the staircase going down.

I just wanted to introduce myself,my name is pedro and i am currently living in Brooklyn.I currently work in retail.Born in Puerto Rico and raised in Brooklyn.Happy to join this forum and hope to make many friends,thanks for letting me join your family.

was good bro

well that is a good question,i tried finding an answer for that one for awhile.don't know the answer to that one,but i will find out.i'm having the same problem with the 45th street R station in Sunset Park,Brooklyn.There used to be an additional exit only on the 95 street bound platform,going to 44th street exit,yet no evidence of the passageway.street level when transit workers are working one can see the staircase going down.
I know the exit, it's been sealed up with concrete but I still know where it used to exit because I saw them seal it up.

Archived