Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
StormRunner72

Hey

Hey everyone My Name Is Haisel i am a rollercoaster and subway finatic every chance i get to tape either one of them i do it..ive joined many sites and everyone says this is the best..but i hope to meet many new people on this site

Finally a person who knows what im talking about lol..hope to hear more from you after this possibly another forum or something

Since you're a coaster fan.. have you ever been on Kingda Ka or El Toro? Love those. Nitro is awesome too. Have you ever been to Dorney Park?

Ive Been to Dorney Park about 3 years back actually and i have not been on kingda ka but i want to so bad but i hear its closed for a while..but i can go to six flags anytime cuz my bro works at hersheypark and he gets tikets free for six flags..what is kingda ka like on the ride??all i see is videos of it