Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Did Casey Stengal give buses to JFK Depot

nel070

thank you it was weird seeing orion 93-95 that was not in teh 100s on the mta bus company

JFK also has 239 and 256 (along with now-scrapped 226 and 232) which came over from Gun Hill; both are still labeled New York City Bus, and last I saw it, 239 is still marked for Gun Hill.

JFK also has 239 and 256 (along with now-scrapped 226 and 232) which came over from Gun Hill; both are still labeled New York City Bus, and last I saw it, 239 is still marked for Gun Hill.

Speaking of the NYCT logo, RTS 8615 as of Wednesday night when I saw it on the Q35 still had it on.

Yup like the time the College Point Orion 5 CNG came to West Farms Depot and some of them still have the(MTA)Bus logo.

Yeah well I have a picture of Orion 05.501 CNG #9847 and it now has "MTA New York City Bus" with BIG numbers #9847 on the A/C grill. Anotherwords, it was done the RIGHT way. Orion 05.501 CNG #9829 has the same thing thanks to a picture from "aemoreira81".

Archived