Question about the B6

Tinamarie

Thank you. :(

Also Marie. Go to http://WWW.MTA.INFO and click 'schedules' link for NYCT Buses. Then go to Brooklyn buses and click "B6" to print.

The "B6" Brooklyn College stop for both the Limited and Local is actually Campus Road/Bedford Avenue. The Limited B6 'next stop' is either the Flatbush/Nostrand subway station New Lots-bound and Bensonhurst/Crospey-bound it is Ocean Avenue/Avenue J.

FYI. Off topics but related to the B6. I dont ride it often now but for those who ride it, should the B6 have Sunday/Holiday limited stop service? Also should the Limited stop B6 be extended to Bay Parkway/86th Street? IMO the B6 still makes too many stops *west of Avenue J/Coney Island Avenue.*

FYI. Off topics but related to the B6. I dont ride it often now but for those who ride it, should the B6 have Sunday/Holiday limited stop service? Also should the Limited stop B6 be extended to Bay Parkway/86th Street? IMO the B6 still makes too many stops *west of Avenue J/Coney Island Avenue.*

Agreed!

I didn't know that lol.....I don't ride them buses on the weekends. I thought it ended earlier!

I still visit Brooklyn on occasion to visit cousins/friends either via Metro North/NYC subway or drive down sometimes. Its true that i seen B41/44/46 limited on sunday empty. I could be wrong but i think those 3 lines run limited service until 8-9pm sundays.

I still visit Brooklyn on occasion to visit cousins/friends either via Metro North/NYC subway or drive down sometimes. Its true that i seen B41/44/46 limited on sunday empty. I could be wrong but i think those 3 lines run limited service until 8-9pm sundays.

Good maybe I'll ride that empty bus on the weekends so I don't have to deal with loud ass ppl and a crowded bus

B41 last Limited run is 7:57pm from Kings Plaza to arrive @ Downtown Brooklyn-Cadman Plaza West @ 8:43pm. 9pm from Downtown Brooklyn-Cadman Plaza West to arrive @ Kings Plaza @ 9:51pm

B44 last Limited run is 7:02pm from Sheepshead Bay-Knapp Stret to arrive @ Williamsburg Bridge Plaza @ 8:07pm. 8:19pm from Williamsburg Bridge Plaza to arrive @ Sheepshead Bay-Knapp Street @ 9:16pm

B46 last Limited run is 10:41pm from Kings Plaza to arrive @ Williamsburg Bridge Plaza @11:33pm. 11:21pm from Williamsburg Bridge Plaza to arrive @ Kings Plaza @ 12:13am!

I plan to use the B6 in case the (2) or the (5) has something wrong with it one day.

yeh, you and the hundreds of ppl. have that itinerary/backup plan in mind....

I just hope you don't expect B6's to be empty around Brooklyn college.....

-----------------------

don't want to go too o/t., but since it's (the B44) been brought up....

You know the B44 is a long route when the short turns still have LTD service (B44's to Flushing av)... strange thing is, it wasn't always like that.... The setup was, B44 (NB) LTD's would all run to WBP, and the "locals" would stop dead at flushing av... now there's locals running to both WBP & flushing av, and LTD's running to both WBP & flushing av... iono, there's too many starting points/ending points on that route.....

Archived