Paintball

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

I have a Ruger Mini-14 and play at Blue Mountain rifle range........

As for skirmish PA, I have taken groups out there. Good drive from the city........[/quote

I'm goin up in sept you wanna go with all of us ,2nd weekend about 35 peeps let me know ?:tup: Hey and my bad for goin off before on ya I had a bad day and that thread blew me up man (K)<R>

I have a US Army Alpha Black tactical gun, I usually plain at Cousins in upstate NY.

I was thinking about that alpha it looks good but it was the cyclone feeder that changed my mind on the (A)(5) I was gonna get the rapid trigger but I don't wanna lose ammo so quik we go up there about 35-40 of us ahh hey we're goin up 2nd week sept let me know man but that (A)lpha is hot man .

It has alot on it but you need to add on to it ,hey did you upgrade it in anyway? (K)<R>

Yeah I like skirmish too...don't own any of my own equipment, I just rent, don't have to maintain anything that way...

Yeah but I prefer owning my own gun. I've seen how people treat rentals, picking up dropped balls from the dirt and putting it back into the hopper. That dirties up the barrel and then when you go shoot, it won't shoot correct.

Yeah but I prefer owning my own gun. I've seen how people treat rentals, picking up dropped balls from the dirt and putting it back into the hopper. That dirties up the barrel and then when you go shoot, it won't shoot correct.

True...but you can adjust for that generally. Most of the courses are too obstructed to *really* snipe at people.

The castle level at Skirmish is GREAT, always love defending the castle...there's a lot of angles you gotta cover though...

True...but you can adjust for that generally. Most of the courses are too obstructed to *really* snipe at people.

The castle level at Skirmish is GREAT, always love defending the castle...there's a lot of angles you gotta cover though...

That's (T)ippman Castle and in there nobody's safe not even <R>ef's

Well I play enough that owning my own gear makes sense.

Well I play enough that owning my own gear makes sense.

Fair 'nuff. Just want to let you know, I passed up a "that's what she said" joke (one that would've actually made sense) in your second to last post...

Tippmen castle is pretty redic, love the two floors thing but u gotta watch ur nuts on the 2nd floor!! a friend and another kid on our side last time got hit "down there"

and ur right not even refs is safe on that one...same goes for the bunker level b/c they blend in behind the trees LOL. i sniped someone on the castle level last time i was down there...i was on 2nd level and he was on 1st level shooting up at me. he hides in a corner only i had a small angle on him between the beam and the wall he thought he could hide behind and i sniped him 3 times in the side of the head ;) he had no idea where that was coming from, i couldnt even see him that well just knew i got him when the ref comes running over waving her arms going "whoa whoa you got him" ;)

gotta watch ur angles in that level...

I have a Ruger Mini-14 and play at Blue Mountain rifle range........

As for skirmish PA, I have taken groups out there. Good drive from the city........[/quote

I'm goin up in sept you wanna go with all of us ,2nd weekend about 35 peeps let me know ?:tup: Hey and my bad for goin off before on ya I had a bad day and that thread blew me up man (K)<R>

What thread???? I must have missed that one.......

Fair 'nuff. Just want to let you know, I passed up a "that's what she said" joke (one that would've actually made sense) in your second to last post...

My barrel shoots straight ;)

The fact is, it will hurt.........

Not really, first time maybe but afterward no. Just as long as people have their markers are the field limit, it won't hurt but you always have morons that don't listen and shoot hot by raising the speed on the gun to shoot harder.

Archived