Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mark1447

(4) Super Jerome Exp returns

For those of you who didnt notice, I saw a G/O listing on the (4) at 170th st today that Woodlawn bound trains runs express from 149th St to Woodlawn. Starting Aug 31 to Dec 31[i think thats the day] due to Signal work, Similar to the <5> WPR Exp take down till Dec..

It doesnt show on the (MTA)s website weekday or weekend, but the list is up.

Stops as follows in the Bronx:

-138th St

-149th St

-Burnside Ave

-Woodlawn

Ill try to grab a photo of that g/o when i head bk to the (4) with my new cam i got..

PS this is Midday Service as I read.

School just started up in the area and the people who live there aren't going to be too happy adding extra minutes back home. In addition to that, I'm sure Yankee fans will be pissed for those getting to the game on the (4).

I don't think cutting local service for the express is beneficial for Bronx riders. But for Manhattan riders it is good.

not only Manhattan and Brooklyn riders but people at 138th/149th

This time the <4> Super Jerome Avenue Express runs middays and northbound in The Bronx?

thats what it says till Dec, damn i need to get that G/o list. I dunno why (MTA) didnt post it online..

hmm now i notice something diffrent:

(4) Utica Av-bound trains run express from Mosholu Pkwy to 149 St-Grand Concourse

Weekday, 11 AM to 3 PM Tue and Fri, Sep 8 - Sep 11

Trains stop at Burnside Av.

ether the (4) Northbond Exp was canceled or something else.. I better head bk to the (4) this weekend..