R32 B and JFK express!

NYtransit

I wouldn't mind an R32 set on the (N) Sea Beach,the line could use a little bit of variety with all those darn R160's ruling the tracks lol

R32's look good on any route line,with the exception of the IRT lines

What are the chances of seeing an R32 set on the (J)(M)(Z) lines,long shot huh?

R32 are NOT allowed on the (N). They were pulled from it several years ago to an elderly woman slipping and falling and threatening to sue because the trains made her fall.

Which makes very little sense as they should be the same dimensions as other 60' car trains. This is pandering at it's worst.

Well they do have a shorter threshold plate then other cars. That was sighted as the main reason.

R32 are NOT allowed on the (N). They were pulled from it several years ago to an elderly woman slipping and falling and threatening to sue because the trains made her fall.

Are you sure about this? R32s ran on the (N) for a brief time in 2007.

Yes I am sure of what I am saying. That info came from a reputable source that is more believable then most of the info posted here.

Yep, Chances of seeing an R32 on the (N) is very little, I did hear that they are bannned from the (N), The only line this R32 will see is the (:) at this ponit, I heard from my source that it is only 10 cars at CI, NO SPARES so that's why the train does not run all day, If you just have 10 cars, don't expect that train to run all day and everyday, I don't know if CI would get more R32's are not, But I doubt it, 207th st yard and the TA are bloodthursty to make the (C) 10 cars and start getting rid of the R32's, But the TA had made so manny attempts to retire the R32's but it backfired, If you still had R38's, The (C) would have been 10 cas already, But it looks like Jamaica and CI does not want to give up their R32's yet, The TA and 207th does not realize that these 2 yards need their R32's for back up service, The R42's are going fast out of Jamaica, They are having more than the R32's, But people don't realize that. Back to The R32 at CI topic, The chances of seeing an R32 on the (D) is more possible than the (N), The Chances of seeing an R32 (Q) is way more possible than the (N), The (N) is 100% R160 and if the (N) needs a back up, It would be an R68/A, But If the R32 did pop up on the (N) I would be shocked, It could happen but don't count on it.

Archived