'A' train victim talks, may go to cops

Trainspotter

'A' train victim talks, may go to cops

"No one came to help." Those were the first anguished words Friday from the A train beatdown victim, who said seeing his savage attack at the hands of a gang of girls posted on the Web just added to his humiliation.

"It was bad enough that it happened," said the 27-year-old Brooklyn man, who asked not to be identified. "But for someone to make a videotape and then put it on the Internet. For what? Amusement?"

Full story & video: NY Daily News icon_offsite.png - December 8, 2007

The man doesn't truly have to press charges, as they were videotaped. I hope the DA's office press the charges themselves. They can find them easily if they want to. They are old enough to be tried as adults.

Sad to read the 14 year old was arrested for this before. Time for her to be taken from home, and put elsewhere.

Wow that is just straight up wrong and stupid, everyone of them should be arrested including the kid who taped the video (Forget the I don't know if I will press charges act, just do it or you will send a message saying that its okay for everyone to do that) . They should then be treated as adults and be given jail time. If they really want to act big and stupid then let them know how it is when you do something stupid, throw them in jail, bunch of idiots. The parents should be ashamed.

Archived