Heroin For Dummies

Dan05979

Of course the government wants you to try heroin,once you start shooting narcotics you are already moving to a dependence on them. Drugs are control just like religion. Keep the people divided and anesthetized they will never rise up and be truly free.

That's why the Republicans blame the Democrats and the Republicans blame the Democrats. When the sheeple are rooting for one side or the other, they neglect to realize collectively how much both sides are actually screwing them and actually do something about it.

Why are political parties needed? (They're not...people can run and be elected as individuals, right?)

Why are corporate campaign contributions allowed? (Bribery)

By playing "one side vs. the other" these are the questions they avoid the sheeple asking...questions that might make them actually DO something to stop the endless cycle of BOHICA (bend over here it comes again) that the politicians have submitted everyone except the very rich to in this country

Politicians are nothing more than class trading rich man's whores. The people with the money have the power and they control everything. If voting could actually change anything it would be illegal.

Amen to that. Every 4 years the "show" of power appears to change, but it never leaves the hands of the true thieves and thugs in this country - THE VERY RICH

It's like that old saying, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." The city figures if they can't eliminate heroin use, they might as well prevent the spread of infections and increase the life expectancies of addicts.

But to me, this is much too complacent. The city should try a touch harder to clean up the heroin problem.

It's like that old saying, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." The city figures if they can't eliminate heroin use, they might as well prevent the spread of infections and increase the life expectancies of addicts.

But to me, this is much too complacent. The city should try a touch harder to clean up the heroin problem.

Yeah, let 'em die. As heartless as that may sound, since many heroin users basically might as well be wards of the state anyway, keeping them alive longer just adds another line item on the expense bill of the taxpayers aka you and me.

Yeah, let 'em die. As heartless as that may sound, since many heroin users basically might as well be wards of the state anyway, keeping them alive longer just adds another line item on the expense bill of the taxpayers aka you and me.

Use all these drug-addled skells as "active targets" at the firing ranges. The continued existence of these mopes degrades the quality of life for everyone else in the world.

Take all these skells, degenerates, mopes, savages and worthless beings and put them in what I like to call "the human papershredder".

Use all these drug-addled skells as "active targets" at the firing ranges. The continued existence of these mopes degrades the quality of life for everyone else in the world.

Take all these skells, degenerates, mopes, savages and worthless beings and put them in what I like to call "the human papershredder".

I'm INDman and I support this message.

I'm INDman and I support this message.

When I become mayor, i'll make you the commish. Commissioner INDman will turn the NYPD into a real police department instead of the citywide summons gig its become.

When I become mayor, i'll make you the commish. Commissioner INDman will turn the NYPD into a real police department instead of the citywide summons gig its become.

Swearing in speech.

Me-"Bronx party hats for all!"

Crowd-"Booo!"

Me-"Ok, no Bronx party hats for any one, but miniature American flags for all."

Crowd-"Booo"

Me-"Ok Ok, Bronx party hats for some, miniature American flags for others!"

Crowd- "Yaaa"

Swearing in speech.

Me-"Bronx party hats for all!"

Crowd-"Booo!"

Me-"Ok, no Bronx party hats for any one, but miniature American flags for all."

Crowd-"Booo"