Man accused of making bike trail holes

Trainspotter

Man accused of making bike trail holes

FULLERTON, Calif. (AP) — Police said they arrested a man who acknowledged digging holes on a park bike trail as payback for nearly being run down by a cyclist.

Warren John Wilson, 52, faces a single felony count of vandalism, police Sgt. Linda King said Friday.

King said nearly 50 holes measuring about 1 foot by 2 feet have been found since June along a trail at Laguna Lake Park, and in some cases attempts had been made to hide them from cyclists. She said some riders went over their handlebars after hitting the holes, but none reported major injuries.

Detectives watching the trails questioned Wilson, who said he had nearly been run over by a mountain bike rider and began digging the holes in retaliation, King said.

Police said Wilson had been released from custody. A phone listing for him could not be found.

that is ridiculous. don't get back at the whole world just because one person ALMOST ran you over.

Why not? Revenge is sweet, and actually makes one feel good immediately. Now after thinking about your actions and the consequences later on, then you might not feel so good. The high before the low.

Hehe.

Can't he just be glad he didn't get hurt when he almost got run down and get on with life?

Nah. He should of learned javelin, so when the bikes rode pass, he could hurdle a stick between the spokes, and make the bicyclists wheels lock up, skid, and lose control. If they are going fast enough, the wheels would explode from skidding so far.

Why not? Revenge is sweet, and actually makes one feel good immediately. Now after thinking about your actions and the consequences later on, then you might not feel so good. The high before the low.

Revenge is sweet, but pending on the situation I'm trying to get revenge on, I'll take it out on Burnout 3 for the Xbox. Always makes me feel good causing all hell on the roads of that game. Can't wait for Burnout Paradise.....

Revenge is sweet, but pending on the situation I'm trying to get revenge on, I'll take it out on Burnout 3 for the Xbox. Always makes me feel good causing all hell on the roads of that game. Can't wait for Burnout Paradise.....

Oh those games (Burnout franchise) are fun. Yes revenge!

Oh those games (Burnout franchise) are fun. Yes revenge!

Ya man, loved Burnout since the first one and 3 toped it all but Paradise should pick up the slack Burnout Revenge couldn't achieve even though it was still good. Best racing game ever IMO.

Archived