vBay!

Harry

I installed vBay a modification that simulates an eBay type auction house on this site. I installed it here because I always have things to sell. I figured I try and sell my stuff to the members of this forum first in case anyone is interested in them.

If you have something that anyone on this board might be interested in and want to try and put for sale here on vBay please do. If anyone needs help putting an item up for sale please post here for help and either me or Zach will try and help out as best we can.

NYC Transit Forums vBay!

Since I don't have a Paypal account, I won't be participating, but still, I like the new addition.

There's no need for a Paypal account. Paypal just makes the payment easier. You see something, you want it, make contact with the seller, send a money order, seller receives the money order, seller then mails out the item. Simple.

There's no need for a Paypal account. Paypal just makes the payment easier. You see something, you want it, make contact with the seller, send a money order, seller receives the money order, seller then mails out the item. Simple.

Oh, okay. I see. I'll look into it, then.

Definately sounds fair enough.

Awesome idea btw!

Archived