Two sunset pictures from today 1/13/08

error46146

Non Transit photography can be just as exhilarating, plus it can be quite educational. Photographing structures and places can assist the 'photographer' in capturing 'non-moving' objects, and gives the 'photographer' more time to relax and capture the picture their aiming for. New York City is probably one of the ( or the ) best places for photography. My all time favorite place for Non Transit shots is Coney Island between May & August. Crowds of people, rides, music, the beach, girls, everything about Coney Island, I just want to photograph.

Non Transit photography can be just as exhilarating, plus it can be quite educational. Photographing structures and places can assist the 'photographer' in capturing 'non-moving' objects, and gives the 'photographer' more time to relax and capture the picture their aiming for. New York City is probably one of the ( or the ) best places for photography. My all time favorite place for Non Transit shots is Coney Island between May & August. Crowds of people, rides, music, the beach, girls, everything about Coney Island, I just want to photograph.

coney island is definitely a good place for pic's.

i'll try to make it this year for the opening day for coney island, i heard this year is going to really be its last year and i wanna get pics of it before its gone

coney island is definitely a good place for pic's.

i'll try to make it this year for the opening day for coney island, i heard this year is going to really be its last year and i wanna get pics of it before its gone

Me and Mike went to get pics the last day it was suppose to be open and it turned out to be opened for another year.

Archived