Looking for NJ Transit locomotives

Eric Kreszl

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know which Metro-North Railroad-painted locomotives are currently running on the Port Jervis and Pascack Valley lines?

Thanks.

I don't know exactly however NJ Transit has a whole roster of locomotives that are painted Metro-North Paint for the Hoboken Division as its called. When I was up in Hoboken about a week ago. I saw GP40FH-2 #4900.

Eric

Those looking for SW1500 #502, its sitting on the very last track at Hoboken Terminal (Track 18 or something like that), going towards the HBLR station so if you want pics, better go now. I've been seeing there this past week because I've been going to Hoboken alot this week. Probably get moved around again soon. I'll keep you guys updated.

Those looking for SW1500 #502, its sitting on the very last track at Hoboken Terminal (Track 18 or something like that), going towards the HBLR station so if you want pics, better go now. I've been seeing there this past week because I've been going to Hoboken alot this week. Probably get moved around again soon. I'll keep you guys updated.

Thanks for the sighting report. If 502 is not at Hoboken Terminal on track 18 it will be either in the yard beyond the terminal or at the Medowlands Maintenance Complex.

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Archived