World of Subways Volume 1 Trouble

Was wondering if anyone here has had trouble with trying to run World of Subways Volume 1 (the PATH version). I just bought the downloadable version today. My computer meets all the system requirements. The only thing I see a problem is that my system is operating on Windows 7. I did email TML Studios about my problem, but I just want to see if anyone here knows how to resolve this.

worldofsubwaysvolume1tr.jpg

I think w7 isnt compatible yet.

Try running as Administrator, by right clicking the step. If that doesn't help run under compatibility mode of Windows Vista or XP SP3, use vista first!

Good luck!

It should run in Windows 7. I did so before. Like mark said though, try doing the above. Also make sure you have the most up to date video drivers and that your version of directx is up to date too.

Was wondering if anyone here has had trouble with trying to run World of Subways Volume 1 (the PATH version). I just bought the downloadable version today. My computer meets all the system requirements. The only thing I see a problem is that my system is operating on Windows 7. I did email TML Studios about my problem, but I just want to see if anyone here knows how to resolve this.

worldofsubwaysvolume1tr.jpg

http://www.world-of-subways.com/update/vol1/TW_World_of_Subways_Vol1_Upd_V120.exe

• 2 weeks later...

Archived