Boy’s Leg Is Severed in Tunnel on N Line

ColumbiaDeath

Call me an insensitive bastard, but I think the kid deserved what happened to him. That's one less vandal walking the tracks and now his 'friends' should be kept on like ankle braclets so the cops can always track where they are going.

Stupid is as stupid does.

He'll be learning...when he sees how much harder everyday life is.

Call me an insensitive bastard, but I think the kid deserved what happened to him. That's one less vandal walking the tracks and now his 'friends' should be kept on like ankle braclets so the cops can always track where they are going.

Yeah but then if they get their legs cut off by trains when they try and write graffiti then there will be a bunch of blinking radar blips going off constantly in the same place in the tunnel confusing those who must monitor such things...

Would remind me of that Family Guy christmas episode where Lois goes berserk and Peter tries to find her with radar and 15 lights go off and he remembers that he put radar in a bunch of squirrels too...

No need to be so harsh guys. You don't know his life situation. Surly it was a stupid idea to go down their in the first place but I'm sure the victim learned from this, hopefully he will move on to be a smarter person. But I also hope this plays as an example to others-think twice before you do something that puts your life in danger.

Who gives a rats ass about his "life situation"!Screw his life situation!!It doesn't matter what it is,the fact of the matter is that you DON'T GO INTO SUBWAY TUNNELS!!!PERIOD!!No buts,ands or ifs about it!You wanna go into subway tunnels then you freakin get whats coming to you!Its well deserved!And if his family even THINKS about suing...well then they're even more stupid than thier kid is!Which would explain why the kid is stupid himself to begin with.Whats that saying?"monkey see,monkey do" Well there ya go!Now lets see how far the one legged little bastard gets in life.

Who gives a rats ass about his "life situation"!Screw his life situation!!It doesn't matter what it is,the fact of the matter is that you DON'T GO INTO SUBWAY TUNNELS!!!PERIOD!!No buts,ands or ifs about it!You wanna go into subway tunnels then you freakin get whats coming to you!Its well deserved!And if his family even THINKS about suing...well then they're even more stupid than thier kid is!Which would explain why the kid is stupid himself to begin with.Whats that saying?"monkey see,monkey do" Well there ya go!Now lets see how far the one legged little bastard gets in life.
Spoken like a true Cuban.:tup:

Archived