Info: Video 1 Star-er found

D.J.

I know, some people could care less, but I believe the ones who do care should have the right to know

Alot of people have been noticing that their videos have been rated 1 star. And after tons of research, and some "personal" confrontation, i have figured out who has been doing it.

Member S88thebus2 on youtube

How do i know? On my website, i run a chat and he basically said that he will rate certain peoples videos 1 star because he doesn't like them. Ban me if you must, but i know that some people may want to know

Thank you

i dont think u r going to get banned for warning people.. But its good to know whos doing this. He may NOT be the only 1 btw!

Currently, he has 3 accounts on YT, one has been deactivated, and the other has been dead for 5 months... the only active one is the one i posted. However there is a high chance that there is more than 1 account

You guys get your panties in a wad over some guy on the internet?

What do you do when someone calls you a mean name on the playground?

I f**k them up because they don't know who I am :o

Btw, the video 1-starer says that he is sorry, and that there is more than one person doing it and he hopes that everyone could forgive him

Thanks for the 411 on this! That happens to me as well however it usually go's away once more people rate my videos!

I did however get called a POS from a YouTube user xoxcreazyxox in the comment section for this video & also rated the video 1 star for no reason

User never got back to me as to why he/she called me that! The 1 star rating is gone as a few other people rated that video & has pretty much averaged out!

Btw, the video 1-starer says that he is sorry, and that there is more than one person doing it and he hopes that everyone could forgive him

Yet, he will continue to do what he did. I don't see why he apologized, this is the internet.

The problem has been solved, no one can rate videos 1 star anymore, its either like or dislike now. Just switch to HTML 5 This thread can be locked!!

HTML 5 is only on your end. It does not effect other users so they can still rate. :P

HTML 5 is only on your end. It does not effect other users so they can still rate. :P

And you'd never see it... to still worry about the problem knowing that you can avoid it would be a complete obsession!

Edit: I am sorry... I didn't mean that... i am just so upset you have no idea.... i want to cry right now honestly

Archived