2010 Car Show

Novabus 5000

Is there anyone who is going to the 2010 car show? I am this sunday and if anyone else would like to tag along, we can meet up somewhere inside Javis Center. The show is from April 2nd to April 11th.

Sunday that sounds cool but this is just a maybe...could this go in the railfan trip section? or just trip section or off topic lounge trip section:cool:

I went 4 straight years. I'm not going this year. I don't have $20 to waste. It's the same crap every year.

Couldn't agree with you more. $20 and get your feet sore, plus the rediculus parking fee's and food ect. no way. I see cars everyday with horrible drivers driving them and cutting me off at the balls & wonder 'how can they afford that car' Nah its cool.

Couldn't agree with you more. $20 and get your feet sore, plus the rediculus parking fee's and food ect. no way. I see cars everyday with horrible drivers driving them and cutting me off at the balls & wonder 'how can they afford that car' Nah its cool.

I been to the auto show 2x. once in the early '90's during my senior year at High School. The more recent was in 2000. Just like the Circus at MSG every March, after the second time unless you a foamer/fan of cars or the animals there no reason to go I agree.:confused::)

Archived