(F)uh(G)e(D)aboutit !

Brighton Local

As stated, the (F) & (G) trains next weekend are taking the real Coney Island Cyclone ride :rolleyes::eek:.

http://www.mta.info/nyct/service/pdf_f/08_fgsh3.pdf

I had to read the G.O. Brochure at least twice, before I absorbed the information stated. Quite confusing too me, think of all the straphangers who will be completely lost.

The Rundown of the G.O. :

(F) Trains operate in 3 Sections:

-(F) Trains operate between Jamaica-179 St, Queens, and Jay St, Brooklyn; hence, extending itself via the (C), Fulton St Local to Euclid Avenue.

-(F) Trains run between Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue, and 4 Av. Hence, terminating at 4 Av, relay back via Express Stops to Ditmas Avenue. Then, all stops via Culver Local to Coney Island.

-(F) (S)huttle Trains run between 7 Av and Fort Hamilton Parkway via Single Track, on the Coney Island Bound Local Track.

-(G) Trains run between Long Island City-Court Square, Queens and Bedford- Nostrand Avenue's, Brooklyn, and Between Bedford-Nostrand Avenues, and Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts.

-(D) Trains run via the (R); 4 Avenue Local between Sunset Park-36 St/4 Av, and DEKALB Avenue, in BOTH directions.

-Shuttle Buses replace the (F) & (G) Trains between Hoyt-Schermerhorn Sts, and 7 Avenue

If I left anything out, please add to the list of demands lol;)

They should have plenty of R 46's to cover the (F)(G) Lines G.O but maybe a R 32 could get mixed in. Remember the R 46 belong to the (E)(F)(G)(R)(V) Lines since it all Jamacia YD equipment so they can use the R 46's that would normally be supplied to the (V) Line or any other Layed up R46 sitting on the Express tracks along QNS Blvd or the YD.

There is only one policy in stone for regular operation when it comes to car assignment and that is the (G) MUST have R46 equipment followed by the (V) Line.

Archived