#7423 - #7428 and fmr orion5.

LandoftheLost

Where is #7423 - #7428 as of right now which depot. I have a question, what is going eastchester depot. You had saw fomer orion5 bee line were running Qbx1 that were New York Bus Service rooster. Pics have been taking. Now there is no fomer orion5 bee line running Eastchester depot. Why Bronx don't have bee line orion5.

Where is #7423 - #7428 as of right now which depot. I have a question, what is going eastchester depot. You had saw fomer orion5 bee line were running Qbx1 that were New York Bus Service rooster. Pics have been taking. Now there is no fomer orion5 bee line running Eastchester depot. Why Bronx don't have bee line orion5.

7423-7428 is at spring creek depot . east chester depot might be getting rts novas and all the ex beelines that were there are going to be split between baisley park and laguardia depot . and gun hill depot and west farms cant have beelines or they havent requested any .

Eastchester rotates its buses used for the QBx1 with other depots.

Correct -Since ECH needs very few buses for its portion of the QBX1...it just rotates buses that otherwise would be for storage....The RTS there wont be there long and another cycle of 10-13 buses will replace them probably more O5s...

I think the full QBX1 should be given to ECH and classified as a BX route than Queens.

Archived