N72 schedule EPIC FAIL

JohnQPine

I wo9uldnt call this an epic fail,let alone a fail altogether.Now a designline bus Getting stuck going up on the RFK bridge incline...THATS EPIC FAIL!!!!:)

I hope it does not happen but sounds like JohnQPine has really bad Highblood pressure to take these topics and his life so serious as he no joke and needs to relax or he could get very sick: Ditto for Forest Glen o:confused:. B)

It's one thing to mention this typo of the N72 but to call this epic failure it's another thing way out of bounds.

He should just call or write MTA LI Bus on this and I am sure it be 'fixed' by the next route update.

I regularly watching the TV News see typo errors especially on live 'breaking news' aka special reports. There people there out who are really bad spellers out there including me.

I hope it does not happen but sounds like JohnQPine has really bad Highblood pressure to take these topics and his life so serious as he no joke and needs to relax or he could get very sick: Ditto for Forest Glen o:confused:. B)

It's one thing to mention this typo of the N72 but to call this epic failure it's another thing way out of bounds.

He should just call or write MTA LI Bus on this and I am sure it be 'fixed' by the next route update.

I regularly watching the TV News see typo errors especially on live 'breaking news' aka special reports. There people there out who are really bad spellers out there including me.

A designline bus actually did get stuck going up the RFK incline and conked out.LOL true story.:)

I hope it does not happen but sounds like JohnQPine has really bad Highblood pressure to take these topics and his life so serious as he no joke and needs to relax or he could get very sick: Ditto for Forest Glen o:confused:. :)

Well I never seen a schedule messed up like that!

Archived