Service Alert!

Brighton Local

The Bx55 was still Limited as that would technically be it's local stops. I did my first N/B trip on the Bx41 as a Limited, but when coming S/B was told by the dispatcher, that there was no Limited service. They usually have bulletins up, and notices are given with our trip sheets. Nothing is what we got. I was still on time, due to the lack of customers, and actually was told to be a Limited on a later N/B trip that is usually my local trip. I think my leader must have taken a personal.

I didn't take the Bx19 on Friday, since I figured it would be delayed. I took the (2) to Pelham Parkway and then the Bx12.

Only if more would do the same in bad weather. They would still rather wait for the bus, even though the train is going the same way, then hoot and holla when the bus arrives late. I am one to say you should of taken a crosstown bus to the train. They have nothing to say then, realizing I just called their lazy a$$ out.

Only if more would do the same in bad weather. They would still rather wait for the bus, even though the train is going the same way, then hoot and holla when the bus arrives late. I am one to say you should of taken a crosstown bus to the train. They have nothing to say then, realizing I just called their lazy a$$ out.

I AGree with u .. i live in washington Heights so when i have to go into the far eastern section of the BX or to the Northern Part i ususally Hop on The Bx 11, Bx35, or Bx36 To the (2) train instead of taking the longer trip of Taking the (1) train downtown to 96st just to come back uptown on the (2). Thats a Waste Of Time...

Or The Bx13 to the (4)... it all depends on where im doing....

But then again People are Dumb and dont know how to travel, but more so, they dont know the System...

Archived