(L) train Police Investigation

WMATAtoNYCTA

(L)

Posted: 05/24/2010 7:10PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to a police investigation at the Union Square Station, there is no Manhattan-bound train service in from the Bedford Avenue Station to the 8th Avenue Station.

As an alternative, customers are advised to take M14 bus making nearby station stops.

Please expect delays in service on the trains at this time.

Sheesh I hope not, this seems to be happening almost everyday. :P

There are usually 2 or 3 a week. Last week when 2 people were hit in one incident must have thrown the numbers off. The last time there was a 2 for 1 was back in the 80's, maybe 87' when 2 homeless were hit while having sex in an tunnel that was not normally used. Oh, they sued and won.

I hope there is some sort of counseling or some other help for train operators who have to deal with running over a person with their train. I mean with this incident on the (L), wow, especially with ATO.

If she did not stand close to the edge, she would not have landed on the tracks. Back the F up untill the train STOPS and the doors OPEN. Trains can always move before the doors are opened.

Well too bad not everyone is getting the message, especially when those who want to retrieve their items on the tracks.

I hope there is some sort of counseling or some other help for train operators who have to deal with running over a person with their train. I mean with this incident on the (L), wow, especially with ATO.

Yeah it is but its not much if you ask me, thats all i will say about that.

Archived