Gang Member Convicted of Brutal Schoolyard Murders

Jashawn R.

(May 24) -- A 26-year-old gang member was convicted today for the brutal execution-style murders of three people at a New Jersey elementary school playground.

Rodolfo Godinez, a member of the Mara Salvatrucha gang, faces life behind bars after a State Superior Court jury in Newark returned a guilty verdict on a wide range of charges that included murder, attempted murder, robbery and conspiracy.

The killings took place the night of Aug. 4, 2007, when four friends met at Mount Vernon elementary school in Newark to socialize.

Prosecutors argued that Godinez, along with five other defendants, set upon the group with machetes and guns, hacking at the victims before lining them up against a wall and shooting each one at point-blank range.

Here is the link to the rest of the story....

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/gang-member-rodolfo-godinez-convicted-of-brutal-newark-schoolyard-murders/19489245

Good, the next stop should be a gurney and a needle.

Killing is wrong.

- A

I dont advocate for the death penalty either, but I'd make an exception here. What kills me the most is that these f**kers don't have the dignity to go after other gang members, but instead go after those in our communities that actually have a future. If these kids were nothing more than thugs I wouldn't care, but the fact that they didn't allow their environment to influence them and instead actually used all of their potential is what gets me the most. Gang violence always take away the people who are doing right in our society, not the ones who are dragging us down. So as far as I'm concerned, a gurney and a needle is too good for them!

Blind fold them and let them face a firing squad.

My thoughts exactly. Except cuz I'm more of a dick about things, I'd let that person stand in front of that firing squad for as long as it takes for them to die of hunger or thirst.

Archived