Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Harry

Trainz Classics

I have a graphics card that was top of the line for a week,along with the computer itself,but now I think the game(Trainz classic) is to demanding on the computer,and mine would simply roll over and die,or if it did work I would be watching a slide show of trainz instead of it being a "simulator".

I will hopefully get it to,the Harlem line looks awesome! But that is if my computer will play it,now that I have savings for a new graphics card,only about $200 left till I can buy it without having to go into the money in the bank,and I will have that in about 2 months,just in time for the store release though:mad::P so hopefully my old will be able to hold out until then.

Hello people and are you going to buy Trainz Classic will I have everyone including Trainz Route well right now I am not buying it maybe after a few months then I will see Mario :P

I gave in today and ordered Trainz Classics from Auran. It should ship in about a week. I'm looking forward to it.

I gave in today and ordered Trainz Classics from Auran. It should ship in about a week. I'm looking forward to it.

It ships in about 2 days. I ordered mine on the day it came out and I am expecting it to arrive tommorow.:)

It ships in about 2 days. I ordered mine on the day it came out and I am expecting it to arrive tommorow.:)

Great so I'll expect it soon.

make sure your computer can handle trainz classics before for buy it. i got mine back in july and my computer died. now i have to buy a new graphics card