Jump to content
Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Spring Creek Saturday fraquency


Calvin

Recommended Posts

*If ppl wants to ride the BM3 on Saturdays, there will be a pattern of fleets arrving during the 1 hour wait.

 

The solution to the Saturday 1 hour wait is:

 

In the mornings 6:20-10:20AM, you can get a 90% chance of 22xx (which is the new bus) and for the old buses (31xx, 32xx, 33xx) its 10% chance. In the afternoons and middays {10:20AM-4:20PM}, its mostly 22xx tats 94% chance and 6% are 31x, 32xx, 33xx (old buses). Finally during the evenings, {5:20PM-12AM], its 88% new buses and old are 12%.

 

Weekdays is just 60% old and 40% new.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.