NABI Question

Dre Day

I've be living in NJ for four years now and I'm trying to figure out the bus system down here in South Jersey. I see that the NABI's made its way down here on the 400 routes and also on the 600 routes. I'm looking at the bus ID numbers and I've notice the 400 routes are getting new buses. I've seen bus number 5573 in service but I sign wasnt up. Are these NABI's replace the MCI's? I've seen NABI's on the 409 which runs by my house and the route is strictly MCI buses and now NABI's are showing up. Does anyone knows whats the status on these buses?

I've be living in NJ for four years now and I'm trying to figure out the bus system down here in South Jersey. I see that the NABI's made its way down here on the 400 routes and also on the 600 routes. I'm looking at the bus ID numbers and I've notice the 400 routes are getting new buses. I've seen bus number 5573 in service but I sign wasnt up. Are these NABI's replace the MCI's? I've seen NABI's on the 409 which runs by my house and the route is strictly MCI buses and now NABI's are showing up. Does anyone knows whats the status on these buses?

Basically, as everyone else said, the NABIs are replacing the Flxibles and RTSs. So they will be doing the same runs that the RTS and Flxibles used to run as well... Every day back when 1872 and 1870 were at Newton Ave, there would Always be Metro-Ds serving 2 specific runs on the 409. And when the NABIs took over, those runs started being taken over by the NABIs

Flxibles on the 409 here and here

And yes, my camera was crap

Basically whatever bus is avail. they will put on a route. I seen NABIs on the 410 alot, but mainly in the AM/PM rush. Newton Av/Wash. TWP garage rehabs there own buses, so if you see a NABI on the 409 then that most likely is why or a MCI is just out of service.

Basically whatever bus is avail. they will put on a route. I seen NABIs on the 410 alot, but mainly in the AM/PM rush. Newton Av/Wash. TWP garage rehabs there own buses, so if you see a NABI on the 409 then that most likely is why or a MCI is just out of service.

Same thing up here in the north. Market Street and Meadowlands are two good examples. There are times like on the 126 for Meadowlands, they use either Nova's, NABI's, or MCI's (either D4000 or D4500). Market Street for all their 170 and 180 lines uses the Suburban Metro D's or the the MCI D4000's. 123/125 is supposed to have NABI's now while the local likes are to use NOVA's, yet there are occasions that they use NABI's on the locals and NOVA's on the 123/125. It depends on what's available.

Same thing up here in the north. Market Street and Meadowlands are two good examples. There are times like on the 126 for Meadowlands, they use either Nova's, NABI's, or MCI's (either D4000 or D4500). Market Street for all their 170 and 180 lines uses the Suburban Metro D's or the the MCI D4000's. 123/125 is supposed to have NABI's now while the local likes are to use NOVA's, yet there are occasions that they use NABI's on the locals and NOVA's on the 123/125. It depends on what's available.

I dont even want to get started on the 126. That route runs anything. l0l

Sorta the same with the 553. It runs mostly MCIs but you will see a Nova, or D4000, or D4500. Now the 319 going on the summer sch on the 28th I believe, the 553 will consist of Novas and D4000s.

Archived