Bus Accident/Incident Thread

I decided to create this thread today after I checked my mail and noticed that my brother had sent me several links about bus incidents. The first one was posted before, but I figured I may as well start with the MTA anyway!

And now for the finale!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iokytRcaf1E

There are hundreds more, so if I come across any real good ones, I will post. If anyone else sees any, feel free to post them.

• 2 weeks later...
Correction Dan... I just did a little digging after that last post I made. It was last October 10th, and the coach was a westbound B15, #6809. I'll try to find out a little more.

I think that bus was wired with a bomb that will detonate if it goes below 50mph. Theres no other explanation.

When I watch these types of videos I wanna see death yes I'm A little twisted but to me its gonna happen anyway but these videos above like yuki's was great

But ENY's vids were funny ,Lets take the first one ,What was the cause of that

second to last the asian one looked just like (M2)idnight club (3)

These vidz I've seen before but I like Gore and if anyone wants A great sight to get you sick the chech out (T)oxic Junction.com and lets see who's stomach holds

:pmuhahaha plz PM me or just let me know what you think(K)<R>

I think that bus was wired with a bomb that will detonate if it goes below 50mph. Theres no other explanation.

LMFAO!!!

When I watch these types of videos I wanna see death yes I'm A little twisted but to me its gonna happen anyway but these videos above like yuki's was great

These vidz I've seen before but I like Gore and if anyone wants A great sight to get you sick the chech out (T)oxic Junction.com and lets see who's stomach holds

You want to know what I think??? I think you are CRAZY!!!! And I really don't like you because you get to get all these exclusive pics all over the city!! LOL! j/k. But seriously, watching boold, guts, and gore never bothered me either. I've checked that site out before too. Not for the faint-hearted at all!!

Your a (S)i©(K) (H)u(Mx)(A)(N) (:((E)i(N)(G) - kr style

LMFAO!!!

You want to know what I think??? I think you are CRAZY!!!! And I really don't like you because you get to get all these exclusive pics all over the city!! LOL! j/k. But seriously, watching boold, guts, and gore never bothered me either. I've checked that site out before too. Not for the faint-hearted at all!!

So you do like the goods you SOB lol my man hey what faces of death do you like ...Bloody fire ??

Archived