Next NABI 416 Bus is to...

So, uh... yeah. I was on train ride on Friday, and after a ride on Acela Express to Metropark Station in Iselin, NJ, I took a 62 to Newark Penn Station. On my way, I have detected 5593 and 5594 on 62:tdown:! And that means that the next to get the NABI 416 is to Ironbound Garage. Well, that is..., it could be equipped with luggage rack on the front of the bus for use on passengers to Newark Liberty International Airport, so it may be for exclusive use on 62 at this time.

The problem is, I heard from the bus operators that these buses are error on wheelchair lifts, and lot of trips have gotten cancelled. So that is a bad news on the other side.

So anyway, Ironbound Garage is next to receive NABI 416!:tup:

Just want to let you know in case if you did not know that after NABI 416 to Hamilton Garage is finished, next one was to Newton Avenue Garage, displacing several 416 Suburban to Greenville Garage, and THEN Ironbound Garage.

Yes, it's been known that suburbans from Newton Ave went to Greenville.

I've seen the wheelchair lift in action, it's brilliant.

As for the 62, they need luggage racks not just for airline passengers, but also for flight crews with their bags.

I ride this & the Go 28 at least once a week, those racks are used pretty much every trip on both routes. Tourists ALWAYS use them.

- A

I knew it ever since the day that the Meadowlands recieved (NJT) Nabi 416 (suburbans).

Also the second thought, The Meadowlands bus driver told me that the Ironbound depot is going to recieve the transit-styled (NJT) NABI 416.15 buses.

I knew it ever since the day that the Meadowlands recieved (NJT) Nabi 416 (suburbans).

Also the second thought, The Meadowlands bus driver told me that the Ironbound depot is going to recieve the transit-styled (NJT) NABI 416.15 buses.

Ironbound bound don't need suburban seating buses., especially on a route like the 59 and 62.

I'm surprised Greenville has the alot of suburbans that they do, but really they want them there for the 126. Even though theres NABIs all over the other local routes and Flxible galore on the 126 during the rush hour (but the 126 needs the Flxibles on that line anyway, I've explained it in a previous post).

Ironbound bound don't need suburban seating buses., especially on a route like the 59 and 62.

I'm surprised Greenville has the alot of suburbans that they do, but really they want them there for the 126. Even though theres NABIs all over the other local routes and Flxible galore on the 126 during the rush hour (but the 126 needs the Flxibles on that line anyway, I've explained it in a previous post).

Have you fogotten that there were few Flxible Metro-Ds at our greenville depot?

Have you fogotten that there were few Flxible Metro-Ds at our greenville depot?

No, I have not forgotten. I see them everyday, hell, shot a whole bunch of them the other day.

I'm more of a Flxible fan than anything else so those are the buses I look out for the most.

I saw a whole bunch of them on the (NJT) 59 today, but didn't get a chance to take snapshots of them :) . The new NABIs are equipped with bike racks :(

Wow, they kept the bike racks on them. Usually when new buses with bike racks hit the North Jersey garages, bike racks are taken off.

The Suburbans from Greenville are also good for the 120 from Bayonne to Downtown New York as well; not just the 126.

The Suburbans from Greenville are also good for the 120 from Bayonne to Downtown New York as well; not just the 126.

I didn't say anything about suburbans being on the 126 being good. They're nice for interior, but unnecessary.

The 120 is not a heavy line anyway.

Archived