Laid off agents hand out postcards mocking MTA Chairman Jay Walder

twty22

No, He just has it hanging on his neck and He just passes by, like he owns the bus.

Yeah he probably has an attitude with customers and gives a look like hey I'm not your servant, then treats you like his personal servant. Make him swipe next time. When he fights it tell him you know the rules, if he wants to make Transit workers swipe he needs to swipe too. When he starts talking down, tell him you are a public servant, not HIS servant. The piece of crap will probably file a complaint against you though like the rest of the trash nasty S/As do. Making a complaint against a fellow worker. Can you be any lower sh*t than that? Man do they deserve to be fired. Hopefully Harriet Torrellas is one of the fired scum. Don't get me started on that trash Station Agent.

I have a station clerk who takes my bus every Friday from Geritsen Beach B31 to Kings Highway train station and enters the booth.

Dude is Middle age person and I am sure has lots of time in the booth.

The word Uniform does not really concern Him, but i am sure that is because no one will be checking up on him at night, but He has never sad Hi or Hello when he enters the bus, He just walks in and goes to sit down. Not even a courtesy smile.

what a a**hole...............some of them old timers are so bitter, its not even funny...........smh........

what a a**hole...............some of them old timers are so bitter, its not even funny...........smh........

Don't sell the young timers short, some of them are pretty nasty too, racist and pathalogical liars, so don't save the award for sc**bag just for the old timers that are nasty.

Don't sell the young timers short, some of them are pretty nasty too, racist and pathalogical liars, so don't save the award for sc**bag just for the old timers that are nasty.

well i cant say racist or liars, but i can agree with the nasty part.......lol.....

• 1 month later...
I agree, the salary of his is too high, it should be lowered.

However, did he take money directly out the MTA's budget to buy the $1.6 million condo? NO, so it's his business what he does with the money once he gets it.

He should cut some managers too. That would save money much faster.:tup:

I hate to say it but it would have to be the Governor that we currently have to hire the worst MTA head in the history of the MTA. Patterson is an embarrassment to Blacks. Completely useless.

Why everything has to be a black/white thing ?

If Patterson was white, would that have changed something ?

When will people understand that color dont matter

If it helps Olegkha, I am embarassed that I'm from the same planet as Paterson. His race certainly has nothing to do with me thinking he in an unethical, embarassment as a human being, like a few billion others on this planet I'm embarassed to be associated with. If aliens ever land on Earth and ask me from which part of Earth I am, I'm saying "Dude, I'm from Mars"

Archived