Spirit Week: Homecoming Week

d9000insbx

Yo High School peoples! This week is Spirit Week/Homecoming week at KIPP NYC College Prep HS, and I'm wondering if any of you people can share some experiences with me. I'm a freshman so I don't know about any of this.

I have the schedule:

Today Monday: Pajama Day

Tomorrow Tuesday: Wacky Tacky Day

Wednesday: Twin Day

Thursday: Team Day

Friday: KIPP Block day (Extra curricular day)

When I was still in High School, they did the same thing only for seniors. For spirit week, it was Geek Day, Cowboy Day, etc etc... I didn't care about it since I found it pointless. They actually dressed up as cowboys, acted like geeks by wearing some weirdo black glasses, etc.

Again, pointless in my book.

When I was still in High School, they did the same thing only for seniors. For spirit week, it was Geek Day, Cowboy Day, etc etc... I didn't care about it since I found it pointless. They actually dressed up as cowboys, acted like geeks by wearing some weirdo black glasses, etc.

Again, pointless in my book.

Should've seen today, everyone was dressed in some f**ked up things. We had a fire drill and OMG We went outside to Grand Concourse and mad people were stopping and taking pics, also people who were cuttin school were looking at us like were 5 year olds

Archived