NABI 5680 in Jersey City

dkm07302

today i saw a nabi 5680 that had a student driver sign on it. It also had the bike thing in front with one in it. I asked the driver about it and all she told me was the drivers in the bus are learning how to drive a NABI.

Pablo, Are bicycle racks not good on buses in Jersey City, and especially those out of Greenville?

Jersey City is a relatively small city area wise, but maybe some people like to go to Liberty State Park, North Hudson Park, or even Lincoln Park with their bicycle.

IIRC, Port Authority doesn't allow it into the bus terminal, SO, because any of those buses out of Greenville could easily pop up on the 126 to New York, they're gonna need to take them off.

Interesting.

I've all ready seen tons in mercer county with the racks, a few here and there don't have them, and i'd say bout half don't have them in hudson county routes just by observation.

You are allowed to take bikes on HBLR, which i think is the better alternative to putting it on the front of a bus having leaves bugs etc get all over it, and in winter, the air makes it cooooooolddddd.

I think i've seen one go 28 bus with a rack, but i could be confusing 2 different dates.

- A

Archived