Nyc 1991

St Louis Car 09

Yup 42nd West went from a red light district to a red traffic light district.

I still remember all the run down theatres on 42nd the first time I was over there as a kid, I must've been about 4 or 5 which puts it at 1990-91.

I miss Roy Rogers in the city. I remember that one next to Leo Lindy's under the MTV studio. All the Roy Rogers got bought by Riese Restaurants and they started merging them with Pizza Huts and god knows whatever else they could fit in there. Then the Roy Rogers all disappeared except for a few. But they used to cook food to order, now you grab it off a tray at most Roy Rogers after its been sitting there being kept warm for a couple of hrs.

I-95 used to be all Roy Rogers too, then they all became McDonalds

Yup 42nd West went from a red light district to a red traffic light district.

I still remember all the run down theatres on 42nd the first time I was over there as a kid, I must've been about 4 or 5 which puts it at 1990-91.

I miss Roy Rogers in the city. I remember that one next to Leo Lindy's under the MTV studio. All the Roy Rogers got bought by Riese Restaurants and they started merging them with Pizza Huts and god knows whatever else they could fit in there. Then the Roy Rogers all disappeared except for a few. But they used to cook food to order, now you grab it off a tray at most Roy Rogers after its been sitting there being kept warm for a couple of hrs.

I-95 used to be all Roy Rogers too, then they all became McDonalds

I miss Roy Rogers too. There is only one Roy Rogers left in the NYC which is located at 7th Avenue across from Penn Station. I also noticed a Barnes and Noble in the video. Had no clue there was one located in Times Square. The first time I went to Times Square was 1995.

Archived