Subway Alert: Too many service changes and delays today 12/26/2010

Broadway Local

wow at least nothing says due to structural problems this is the craziest i have ever heard it being and its a good thing i am flying in tomorrow i would have been stuck in London if i chose my flight a day eariler.

so its safe to say everything for the 24hrs will be on a sunday schedule or less frequent

anybody notice top right corner "0:56 AM"? its either 0:56 or 12:56 AM. Thats odd.

did any snowbirds get stuck or was there an R42 Snowbird as I heard?:)

The R142s do that also. If it's 12:56 AM, they display 0:56 AM. Yeah, it's kind of odd.

That said, with all the problems the buses and trains were having, I knew I wasn't getting into work today. Let's see how things play out tomorrow.

The R142s do that also. If it's 12:56 AM, they display 0:56 AM. Yeah, it's kind of odd.

That said, with all the problems the buses and trains were having, I knew I wasn't getting into work today. Let's see how things play out tomorrow.

It is odd because people dont live in other countries who uses military or 24 hour time or even use 12 hour time for 0:00 AM instead of 12:00 AM readout

I do. My cellular telephone, laptop computer, and digital cable converter box and at work our registers are set to 24 hour time.

It's easy: When 1:00pm starts, it's 1300 and when Midnight starts, it's 0000. I think it's a little easier when it comes to Noon and Midnight since there's only one 1200 in 24 hour time. Right now it's 1819 (6:19pm).

Sometimes I also write dates as 28 December 2010, rather than December 28, 2010.

Guest lance25

It's a coding error. There's one part that's telling it to display the clock in military time (0:xx) and another part telling it to display it regularly (AM/PM).

Archived