BVE problem

that is because you have downloaded the files incorrectly. I used to have windows 7 and the same thing happened to me, until I looked closely at the BVE instructions page and extracted/put the files in the right places.

Someone add on, please? :P

The newer, or newest version of OpenBVE seems to have a bug with it's OpenGL driver(SDL_app). I ran a few routes on it with no problem, but as soon as I closed the program the computer BSOD'd.

It shouldn't be too long before the developers fix this problem.

yes I see you are having the same problems I had while I first had BVE. Just download error's 2nd Avenue subway, It has good frame rate, and its easier than other routes. Windows XP works better with BVE than 7, so alot of the routes you play may have not so good frame rate.

Here are some routes that have good frame rate and dont take a long time to load:\

(A) Lefferts Shuttle

(E)

(L)

42 St & Franklin Avenue (S) (on BVE it will probably appear as mannan.rw)

Error's (T), the other (T) wont have such good frame rate on Windows 7 and takes longer to load.

The R188 & R152 are not on the site, but Im still looking for the R176. All the trains on there are good. btw what BVE did you download, Version 2 or 4? I have 2.

Not all routes are available on 4 as I heard

The trains that have exterior veiws ae:

-R38

-Kamis R42

-all the R160 trains

-R175/6

-R32

and those are all I know that have exterior veiws and are on the BVE webstite. The R176, for example, is not on the main BVE website, so there may be some hidden trains as well.

Well, hope you have fun playing BVE right! Oh!, and If your route looks like its missing alot of files (if the background is all black, few things are appearing and almost everything is missing), then you need to download the dependinces. If you did download them, then I don't know what else to say.

yes I see you are having the same problems I had while I first had BVE. Just download error's 2nd Avenue subway, It has good frame rate, and its easier than other routes. Windows XP works better with BVE than 7, so alot of the routes you play may have not so good frame rate.

Here are some routes that have good frame rate and dont take a long time to load:\

(A) Lefferts Shuttle

(E)

(L)

42 St & Franklin Avenue (S) (on BVE it will probably appear as mannan.rw)

Error's (T), the other (T) wont have such good frame rate on Windows 7 and takes longer to load.

The R188 & R152 are not on the site, but Im still looking for the R176. All the trains on there are good. btw what BVE did you download, Version 2 or 4? I have 2.

Not all routes are available on 4 as I heard

The trains that have exterior veiws ae:

-R38

-Kamis R42

-all the R160 trains

-R175/6

-R32

and those are all I know that have exterior veiws and are on the BVE webstite. The R176, for example, is not on the main BVE website, so there may be some hidden trains as well.

Well, hope you have fun playing BVE right! Oh!, and If your route looks like its missing alot of files (if the background is all black, few things are appearing and almost everything is missing), then you need to download the dependinces. If you did download them, then I don't know what else to say.

Thank yu for the advice I will use it, do you know what the dependecies are for the Second Ave Subway are?

Archived