First potential law suit for NYC over snowstorm

Via Garibaldi 8

There is so much Greed in this country:(

Why greed? These people deserve to make the city pay for Bloombergs mistakes. Their family member died. What about the old man who had to sit in his apartment for DAYS with his dead wifes rotting corpse until emergtency services were able to remove her? Greed.. I think not.. Its Bloombergs fault those snow plowes were not out there!

Why greed? These people deserve to make the city pay for Bloombergs mistakes. Their family member died. What about the old man who had to sit in his apartment for DAYS with his dead wifes rotting corpse until emergtency services were able to remove her? Greed.. I think not.. Its Bloombergs fault those snow plowes were not out there!

Yeah but 20 million is to much and is not going to bring her mother back,it sad what happen to the mother but we can't control what nature does,if the family waited 45 min for EMS why couldn't they had effort take a taxi,take a car,is it blizzard I know, but you do what it take to get that person to the hospital.

And guess who is going to pay for her pain and suffering? us the tax payer.

Yeah but 20 million is to much and is not going to bring her mother back,it sad what happen to the mother but we can't control what nature does,if the family wait 45 min for EMS why couldn't they had effort take a taxi,take a car,is it blizzard I know, but you do what it take to get that person to the hospital.

And guess who is going to pay for her pain and suffering? us the tax payer.

Thanks scummayor Bloomberg for making us pay and 20 million is just a figure they throw around, when all is said and done im sure it will be alot less of a settlement than 20 million big ones.

Archived